Forget Me Not Field - Virtual Appeal
This wonderful way of remembering a loved one comes at a time when Totara Hospice and your community most needs your help.
Choose from a striking blue Forget Me Not Flower to display in our first-ever virtual field.
To Live, To Love and To Never Forget – leave a memory and celebrate in loving memory of those who are forever present in our hearts.
Dedicating a flower in the Forget Me Not virtual field means alongside a message and optional photo, you'll be helping to fill it with a haze of these beautiful blue flowers. The Forget Me Not flower represents remembrance during partings or after death and a connection that lasts through time.
By donating you are the difference that ensures the future delivery of hospice care to end of life patients and those who love them. Please choose a flower and make a donation – it will directly translate to support for patients in your community.
- Click here and choose your preferred flower (faintly coloured flowers are available) and click on 'Select & donate'
- Personalise your flower and choose an amount to donate:
- Your message: Type in a message which will be displayed with your flower
- Who is this from? Leave your own or a family name which will be displayed with your flower
- Upload a photo: You can choose to upload a photo of your loved one
- Forget-Me-Not colour: Choose your preferred shade of blue for the Forget Me Not Field
- Donation Amount: Specify the amount you wish to donate towards Totara Hospice - You can also tick to leave the amount off your flower
- Send an e-card?: If you wish, you can email your flower/link to friends and family
- Details: Enter your details and click the green donate button to complete your donation and plant a flower in the Forget Me Not Field
Thank you for Making Hospice Happen for over 380 patients receiving palliative care.